Wednesday, December 3, 2008

School Daze!

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! My children are in full Christmas spirit. In other words they are on Christmas Vacation! Their little minds have left the building and they will not return until 2009! The funny thing is we have at least two weeks left before our official vacation begins. Are we going to make it? It is not looking good.

Maybe you are thinking what could be so bad? Well...

1. we are all still in our pj's NO SHOWERS!
2. Kamryn has spent the morning skipping around! AWANA and Hooked on Phonics done (that is about 30-40 minutes worth of work in 3 hours)
3. Cole has asked every five minutes "Am I done now? I want to go play with Connor!"
4. Kaylin 1 lesson in math not corrected (I think) and AWANA
5. Why does school make them hungry? Every time we start someone is hungry?!

Vacation sounds so good, maybe I should let my mind go! Wait, it is already gone.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I am so glad to hear that we are not the only ones.
This week has been like that for us too. Just trying to squeek in enough to call it a day.
And jammies...yeah, we live in those too.
Shew, I am relieved! YEah for homeschooling madness :)

Why we choose to homeschool...

Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.

Proverbs 22:6


NLT