It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! My children are in full Christmas spirit. In other words they are on Christmas Vacation! Their little minds have left the building and they will not return until 2009! The funny thing is we have at least two weeks left before our official vacation begins. Are we going to make it? It is not looking good.
Maybe you are thinking what could be so bad? Well...
1. we are all still in our pj's NO SHOWERS!
2. Kamryn has spent the morning skipping around! AWANA and Hooked on Phonics done (that is about 30-40 minutes worth of work in 3 hours)
3. Cole has asked every five minutes "Am I done now? I want to go play with Connor!"
4. Kaylin 1 lesson in math not corrected (I think) and AWANA
5. Why does school make them hungry? Every time we start someone is hungry?!
Vacation sounds so good, maybe I should let my mind go! Wait, it is already gone.