Saturday, January 26, 2008

Are you ready for Monster Jam?


(Now when you read the title, make sure you use your best arena announcer voice.)
Tonight is the BIG night. Monster Jam! The boys are very excited! Nick and I are excited too! All the greats will be there Avenger, Grave Digger and my personal favorite Cowboy. Yes, I do have a favorite monster truck. Who doesn't?
Yesterday we stopped at DQ to check out "Out of Control." While we were there we ate lunch and of course had an ice cream. Can you go to DQ without getting an ice cream? I don't think so! Of course we ran into Cole's little friend Garrett. Who is a BIG fan like Cole. He will be sitting in the stands along side his family and are other Monster truck friends Caden and Lane with their mom and dad. So tonight when it is cold and you are in you nice warm bed, think about us having a great time with all the other rednecks in Central Florida at Monster Jam!
You might be a redneck if...
you are excited about Monster Jam

7 comments:

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

KRISTI!!!!!!!! It's about freakin' time!!!! I'm so glad you're a bloggity bud now!

I'll haunt you often too.

and here's my blog address:
http://texasaggiesinfl.blogspot.com
or you could just click on "Tex" on your sister's blog.

Missy said...

Welcome to blog world!
I love the name.
It will be good to get to know you again over the blog.
Have fun at the Monster Jam...(I said it in an announcer voice just for you!)

Missy said...

Welcome to blog world!
I love the name.
It will be good to get to know you again over the blog.
Have fun at the Monster Jam...(I said it in an announcer voice just for you!)

The Heltons said...

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCOME, Kristi!!!

JH

The Heltons said...

Hey, that was supposed to say "Welcome, Kristi" and instead it cut me off! >:(

Marsha said...

Welcome to the the blogosphere! I'm Missy's Mom...the old lady of the the gang. Well, your mom's an old lady,too as you know, but she's a commenter not blogger - YET! (BTW, Brenda - we do LIFE groups at our church, too! We just started them this month as a matter of fact.)

Anyway, hope you come out with hearing left after being at the monster jam. I think I'm more interested in the DQ ice cream...mmmmm, a Buster Bar! Yumm-o!

Kim said...

Alright... Mom and Cheryl both have blog accounts now and yet...
NO BLOG. I'm waiting...

Why we choose to homeschool...

Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.

Proverbs 22:6


NLT